Pure an Energetic girl


Hi everyone! My name is Kevin Nitschmann and today I'm going to show you how to achieve the
manipulation effect shown above. We will be working with many blending modes and adjustment
layers. In addition to that I am going to use some handy tricks every now and then. I personally am
using Photoshop CS4 but the following steps can be achieved by any version as far as I am concerned.
Please keep in mind: This is a tutorial for advanced/experienced users. The effects are complex and
therefor I can't go into detail on every single keystroke you have to make. Very well, let's get started

You can give comment, Reviews or mail me at artistideablogspot@gmail.com Here you can also mail your work for add you work on this blog and our WebSite http://artistidea.co.cc

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post